Well this title is a tad sporadic, but thats how life has been lately! There have been so many happenings in my simple little life that there has been no time to blog! So hmm… where to start?
As of lately I have been capturing some memorable moments through the iPhone, so here are a few updates on life!
1. Boo boos turned one! Cant believe it, it feels like I was speeding home from school yesterday to meet this little guy in the hospital. Cant wait to have fun with him on the beach this summer!
2. This guy came to visit me in charlotte! I must say whales and I were quite happy!
3. This is lexis, AKA slexis… shes so cool. We enjoy coffee, being bunk buds, baking bean brownies, playing possum, playing pitter patter, being roomies, Eating organic food from whole foods, wearing cool ambassador polos, loving alphie, and making weird faces. 🙂
4. Let me introduce to you the healthiest dessert ever. Full of fiber and protein! Simply take the can of beans and dump all of its contents into a food processor. Add that blend to the dry brownie mix. Mix and badda bing badda boom you have brownie mix! Bake a little less time according to the box! This recipe eliminates all of the eggs and oils that are added to your typical brownie. Plus… you cant even taste the beans! — Trick someone today 🙂
5. Happy 21st to someone very special! We had a mini surprise party for him with all of his friends! We then danced into the night at southland ballroom to some Liquid Pleasure- an awesome band!
6. What we do when adpi has no toilet paper…. go to el cerro, enjoy some food, and steal some tp. Whoopsies 🙂
7. So sarah is a dumbo and decided to remove her nails in acetone… in a styrofoam bowl… simply a huge mess, but so so so funny. It ruined my lappy desk, but she ordered me a new one! hahahahahahh– im still laughing about this even as I type it. Btw, still have a stain on the floor, oh to leave our mark!
8. Found from pinterest… I dont know what is better, a water bed or water around your bed. Morning swim anyone?
9. Chevron is my new obsession! I really want to add this pattern to my new room in the fall! I have no clue of what colors I want to use!
10. I present to you: Seats from nosebleed section! It was a great win against BC. Im going to take advantage of these free tickets in my undergrad career, because they sure do get pricey when you graduate!
Lucky #11. Jungle time! We had a jungle function a couple weeks ago and it was so fun to see everyone dress up in animal print (and panthers jereseys – how clever)!!!
Well thats all! Hopefully I can keep it short and sweet next time!
Off to live simply and relax by the beach! (what a great break from school)